Gifts in Kind
Personal Donations of Food and Clothing:
As we enter the Province’s stage one of the Covid re-opening plan, we are now able to collect food, clothing and other gift-in-kind donations. Thank you for your patience and generosity!
Businesses: If you operate a business and have large quantities of items to share in bulk, please click here.
We have a special need for baby formula at this time. Any formula, such as Similac, Enfalac, or SMA, are acceptable and will greatly help families in need.
We are in need of:
- New or gently used clothing and shoes for men, women and children, especially summer clothing.
- New socks and underwear for men
- Summer clothing, including shoes, shorts, and hats.
- Non-perishable baby food such as Similac and Enfalac
- Non-perishable canned goods (including meats, soups and vegetables)
- Toiletries, shampoo, razors, and soap
- Please do not donate pillows or blankets
We ask that all donations be placed in clear or light blue plastic bags for ease of sorting. For a more extensive list of urgently needed items, please click here!