These important items are often unavailable for those in need (men, women, and children of all ages/sizes). Your donations will be a great support for our various programs and activities. Please donate gently used or new items. See the below list for needed items.
You can drop off your donations at our two locations:
502 Spadina Avenue, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm and weekends 10 am to 12 pm or
1550 O’Connor Drive, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 12 pm
*Please do not leave donations at the front of our building or at our door. Ring the doorbell and our staff will assist you. Thanks!
For those living in Toronto that would like to book an appointment for a donation pick-up, please call 416-923-8872. Please note that we will try to pick up your items on a day when we have drivers in the area in order to best utilize our time; it may take 1-2 weeks to schedule your appointment.
- Shoes, Rain Boots
- Coats, Jackets
- Toques, Hats
- Socks (new)
- Underwear (new)
- Towels (new)
- Sweaters, T-shirts
- Back packs
- Adult diapers
- Travel-sized toiletries (e.g. razors, shampoo, soap, toothpaste, etc.)
- Baby formula (e.g. Similac, Enfalac, or SMA)
- Baby diapers
- Items for newborns (e.g. baby oil, baby soap, baby soothers, etc.)
Items for our Camp and Youth Programs:
- Sleeping bags, pillows, bedding
- Bathing suits
- Craft supplies
- Basketballs, soccer balls, frisbees, and other sporting equipment
- Back-to-school supplies (back packs, stationary, etc.)
Items for our Food Bank:
- Canned goods
- Baby food
Thank you so much for your compassion and generosity!