Gifts in Kind
Your help is needed more than ever right now. Everyday hundreds of clients seeking food and clothing come to The Scott Mission. Many people have recently been laid off and never imagined they might need the assistance of a food bank. This is why your support today is so important.
Please consider hosting a food and/or clothing drive at your work, church or school … every little bit helps!
Please drop off all donations to the Mission Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Please do not leave donations at the front of our building or at our door. Ring the doorbell and our staff will assist you. Thanks!
For those living in Toronto that would like to book an appointment for a donation pick-up, please call 416-923-8872. Please note that we will try to pick up your items on a day when we have others in the area in order to best utilize our driver’s time; it may take 1-2 weeks to schedule your appointment.
*Please be aware that we will not be able to pick up any donations until the new year. However, you can still drop off donations. Sorry for any inconvenience!
We have a special need for baby formula at this time. Any formula, such as Similac, Enfalac, or SMA, are acceptable and will greatly help families in need.
We also always are in need of:
- New and gently used clothing and shoes for men, women and children
- Non-perishable baby food such as Similac and Enfalac
- Meat (pork chops, sausages, turkey, chicken, ground beef), coffee and tea, peanut butter and margarine
- Frozen vegetables (large size)
- Rice, dried beans and lentils, and grains
- Non-perishable canned goods (including meats, soups and vegetables)
For a more extensive list of urgently needed items, please click here!